Building an AK-47 From a piece of flat steel metal stock and a surplus parts kit
Home Gunsmiths: Make your own custom built AK-47 rifle.
Step-by-step video of the entire process.
This is not a “assembly/disassembly” video; This video shows exactly how to make an AK-47 rifle out of a simple piece of flat stock:
If you have ever wanted to know how to do it yourself, then read on.
Watch how an average Joe can make or customize an AK-47 in his own home using inexpensive basic tools like an angle grinder, dremmel tool and hand files. Think you can't do it? Not true you can and this video will show you how.......
Here’s what you’re going to see:
· Tool selection
· Templates layouts for the side flats
· modifying the trunyon
· fitting the parts kit to your new receiver
· Applying the finish
· 1000 round torture test (test firing)
· Every step of the process from "hunk of metal" all the way to "Finished shooter" caught on video
· much much more.......nearly 4 hours of video
You learn by watching. Training is as easy as pressing PLAY on your DVD player! In the enclosed videos, I take you though the entire Process step-by-step.
Average Customer Review:
Number of Reviews: 0
ALL proceeds go toward funding future projects. Thanks for your support.
Any questions please feel free to e-mail me. Paypal, checks, Money orders and Credit Cards accepted. Roderus Productions has a real phone number (m-f 9a-9p est) for your convenience. (813) 264-0579 where some friendly Roderus Productions staff member is there actually answering the phone. (you get a real person on the line right away, no voice mail craziness) to help you out with your purchase. Call our main office m-f 9a-9p est at (813) 264-0579 to give shipping and credit card info.
Order using your VISA or MASTERCARD by calling:
Send Check or money order to:
14732 Bellamy Rd
Tampa, FL 33625
* FREE shipping to Continental US addresses. Foreign orders shipped at "dead cost difference". No handling fees just the difference in shipping between your address and a domestic US address.
Foreign orders please be aware that I do not yet have the capability of offering a PAL format version of the videos for viewing on non US model Televisions. NTSE is the only format I can currently offer (but I'm working on it).